Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Fall Schedule so far

So, this is what my fall schedule is looking like and its prob what your fall sched should look like also, if I missed anything that you think I'd like leave me a comment asap. I'll also be adding more to this as more things are announced and as I discover more things because this was sort of just off the top of my head. Also if you know of something I'd like going at Terminal 5 forget about it cause I know there are a few good shows going on there but I refuse to support that place, I cant believe they are having Rusko play there, seriously WTF, I hope he blows all their speakers.


Sept 2 - Cocorosie @ Highline Ballroom
Sept 6 - Electric Zoo @ Randalls Island
Sept 8 - BLK JKS @ SOB's
Sept 9 - Circulatory System @ Le Poisson Rouge
Sept 11 - Telefon Tel Aviv @ The Bell House
Sept 12 - Telefon Tel Aviv @ Mercury Lounge
Sept 23 - Caspa @ Le Poisson Rouge
Sept 25 - Phoenix @ Rumsey Playfield
Sept 26 - Phoenix @ Rumsey Playfield
Sept 28 - Fever Ray @ Webster Hall (predicted best show of the year)
Sept 29 - Fever Ray @ Webster Hall (predicted tie for best show of the year)
Oct 13 - The Dodo's @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
Oct 15 - Pnuma Trio @ Sullivan Hall
Oct 23 - Orchard Lounge @ Le Poisson Rouge
Oct 24 - Mum @ Le Poisson Rouge
Nov 5 - Islands @ Bowery Ballroom

2 comments:

  1. dude i f-ing hate t5 but i cant miss rusko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's up friend, it's jambandfan.

    i wish i was in the NE for the music you get. i have Lipp Service coming up next Tuesday. I'm going to check out Amon Tobin on the 28th of this month at Adrian's (from Dubconscious) new club he just bought. I'm seeing Chicago Afrobeat Project on the 15th of this month also and then I have a looooooooong hiatus from live music. I'll be getting married in September, and my next live music plans aren't until Bear Creek Festival in November. That'll be the longest I've gone without live music in around 7 years or so. I'm actually somewhat excited for it simply because of the fact that I know I will go absolutely ape shit at Bear Creek after being out of the loop for so long! :)

    Have a good one man.

    ReplyDelete