Wednesday, June 16, 2010

twits

So I signed up for Twitter with the sole purpose of entering a contest to win a Camp Bisco Festival ticket and amazingly I won haha. Since I signed up and all now I figure I might as well start tweeting, will mostly be about upcoming shows, new mixes and new posts on here so if you're a twitter person as well, follow me. Thanks!

http://twitter.com/Emmmmtk


*Alright, so I thought it over and fuck that, I have no need to tweet or whatever and you have no need to follow me tweeting.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. You have successfully sold your soul.

    TO BROWNIE! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know right, I actually logged back in now to say fuck this post, twitter offers nothing useful to me anymore. I might still follow some musicians on it but I'm not gonna post anything.

    ReplyDelete