Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Neon Indian, Wild Nothing Mix it up for BBC 6

Tracklist

Neon Indian's Inspiration Mix

1. El Aviador Dro - Amor Industrial
2. Telex - Moscow Disco
3. Yellow Magic Orchestra - Music Plans
4. Arthur Russell - I Like You
5. Paul McCartney - Temporary Secretary
6. My Bloody Valentine - Slow


Neon Indian's Current Mix

1. Ariel's Haunted Pink Graffiti - Shades Away
2. Oneohtrix Point Never - Returnal
3. Com Truise - Iwywa
4. Neon Indian - If I Knew I'd Tell You (Javelin Remix)
5. D. Rangers - Bear Creek
6. Tobacco - Lick The Witch
7. Toro Y Moi - Imprint After


Wild Nothing's Inspiration Mix

1. My Bloody Valentine - Thorn
2. The Smiths - Jeane
3. The Go-Betweens - Bachelor Kisses
4. The Chameleons - Perfume Garden
5. The Cure - Lullaby
6. The Wake - Plastic Flowers
7. Cocteau Twins - Lorelei
8. Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy


Wild Nothing's Current Mix

1. Twin Shadow - I Can't Wait
2. Asylum Party - Julia
3. The Band Of Holy Joy - Baubles, Bangles, Emotional Tangles
4. Catwalk - (Please) Don't Break Me
5. The Church - No Explanation
6. My Bloody Valentine - Off Your Face
7. Big Star Big Star - Kangaroo


Hotfile is hot

2 comments:

  1. this is interesting. I like the side comments by the djs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it's a nice little smattering. you going to Tensnake this weekend?

    ReplyDelete