Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fuzzy Sounds From The Future Vol.2

So yesterday I had my second radio show ever and it went really well, played a bunch of great shit and got some good feedback. Soon we will be recording and archiving all the shows on the station but for now here is the tracklist and a DL of all the songs I played.

Kisses - Kisses
C Powers - Fren
Krikor And The Dead Hillbillies - God Will Break It All
Cosmin TRG - Siberian Poker
Dinosaur Feathers - Fantasy Memorial
FaltyDL - All In The Place
Local Natives - Wide Eyes
FUR - Haunted
Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours (Siriusmo remix)
Psychobuildings - Paradise
James Pants - Thin Moon
Small Black - Despicable Dogs (Washed Out remix)
Kiss Kiss Kiss - Mirrors

DL

2 comments:

  1. great set and DL, can't wait till the next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much, glad you liked it!. Next week I have a special guest coming in!!!

    ReplyDelete