Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fuzzy Sounds - Summer Lovin


Here's a mix of all the songs I played on my radio show yesterday, it's basically just a smattering of everything I was listening to this summer, enjoy!

Tracklist:
Augustus Pablo - Twinkling Stars
Francisco The Man - Television Father
Wavves - King Of The Beach
Crocodiles - I Wanna Kill
Solar Bears - Twin Stars (Lone Remix)
Gold Panda - You
Matthew Dear - Little People (Black City)
Pure Ecstasy - Voices
Kele - Tenderoni
Whitefield Brothers - The Gift (feat. Edan & Mr. Life)
Machinedrum - Carry The Weight (Bok Bok Remix)
Dirtyphonics - Quarks
Miami Horror - Imagination
Beautiful Swimmers - Give It All You Got
Panda Bear - Slow Motion
Shuggie Otis - Inspiration Information
The Clash - Police & Thieves
Pond - Psychedelic Mango Vision
B. Bravo - Cascades
Hear Hums - Change
Crystal Fighters - In The Summer
Theophilus London - Humdrum Town

Listen/download

3 comments:

  1. ah love the lone mix. nice tracklist

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys, hopefully next week I will have an actual recording of my entire show. The Lone remix is pretty damn sweet, I can't wait for the Solar Bears full length to drop though, it's gonna be bad ass.

    ReplyDelete