Monday, September 13, 2010

Nicolas Jaar Live on BSR Radio 16th of February 2010

I've really been loving everything this dude has been putting out this year, he's really nailed the slow burning house sound and has achieved the hard task of keeping it interesting. I just came across this set and wanted to share it, I haven't listened to it yet but since it's all his tracks I'm sure it's great.

Tracklist:
problems with the sun [unreleased]
love you gotta lose again [unreleased]
keep me there [unreleased]
hage chahine (featuring will epstein) [unreleased]
live unreleased track
mwashah (edit) [unreleased]
live unreleased track
mi mujer (LIVE version)
el bandido (unreleased Version)
tinariwen - amassakoul 't'nerere (nico jaar edit)
marcy
ellen allien - flashy (nico jaar remix)
A time for us (Edit)


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment