Sunday, February 28, 2010

Javvelin !


Ok, so I have had really mixed feelings about posting this because this album is so fucking good and if there was ever a band deserving of your money its Javelin. This album is a breath of fresh air in the musical climate, it has totally invigorated my spirit and I have been going back and forth debating if I should post this leak or not. I have eventually landed on the side of posting it because I think that like me once you here it you will order it and I really encourage you to because this is one of those albums where I think we want the artists to know that the work is really appreciated. So listen, love, own.

myspace

Buy!

No Mas

2 comments:

  1. dude, watch this http://www.xlr8r.com/tv/140
    beyond awesome. i'm trying to figure out what i need to do to get beats off a tape like that

    ReplyDelete