Monday, February 15, 2010

woah!

These clips are supposedly from Christina Aguilera's up coming album, sounds very interesting and promising, pop gone good? I have my doubts as to if its actually her but who ever it is seems to be making some really good music, despite the obvious ques from Fever Ray/The Knife that they are taking. No one is really sure though who these songs belong to only that the most talk has been associating them Aguilera, as more info comes out I'll post it but until then enjoy these. Who do you think this is?







3 comments:

  1. I saw a few of these. Kinda blowing my mind. I don't think it's 'Christina Aguelara', i just don't think that's possible, hahaha. If so, then good. Maybe people will start thinking a little more about the music they listen to. Could be a bad thing too though.... we'll have to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah, I would be really surprised if it was her as well, agree with you completely about having mixed feelings if it is though. Who ever it is though has got me pretty excited to hear the whole versions of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't really christina aguelara licking trees either

    ReplyDelete