Saturday, February 13, 2010

So!

Ok, here is the deal, Google is cracking down on a lot of their blogs but I think that I will be ok as I try and post mostly somewhat obscure music. Also the artists that I post who don't want to be shared usually just email me instead of actually reporting me which I really appreciate it. The thing is though I just really fucking love music and want more people to know about the bands I love which I would imagine is in the artists interest, maybe though I underestimate the population of people like me who still buy vinyl and see live shows but I don't think so.

Anyway I got way off topic up there this post is basically about the fact that I'm gonna keep updated here no matter what but am also gonna be updating my new Tumblr space! What I'm looking for though is some contributor's to the Tumblr space! so if you feel like you have something/anything to offer please send me an email at Lakai2788@hotmail.com I'm really looking forward to your responses and hopefully we can bring some quality music into this world together!

ps. I loove the word "though" and all variation of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment