Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shambhala



So I just bought myself and a friend tickets for the Shambhala Music Festival in Salmo British Columbia this year, 3 of us will be making the drive from New York which should make for a pretty fun road trip. I know its far off and that a line up hasn't even been announced yet but I've wanted to make it out for a while and now that I know I'm going I am totally fucking stoked and eagerly awaiting a line up announcement. If anyone has gone before feel free to leave me some comments or shoot me an email about your experience because this looks totally different from most fests I go to here in the US, a lot more epic looking haha. Also strangely enough I have been all around the world but never to Canada haha so if you're from CA or know some tight/interesting places I should check out while up in BC let me know.





2 comments:

  1. you lucky sumbitch... supposed to be the greatest festival on EARTH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously that is awesome! I spoke to a guy who went and he told me it was awesome. If the line up is anything like last year's it will be one hell of a show! Hope you have a great time. I will be watching your blog so I can live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete