Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Memory Tapes remixes


So I was talking with a friend about the Memory Tapes show at the Tribeca Grand on Feb 20th and he gave me the idea to put together a little collection of all the remixes he has done so far. I thought that it was a really good idea so here you go, these are all the ones I have and all the ones I believe exist, if I'm missing anything please let me know. They're are all really wonderful, also normally I really dislike Gucci Mane but this remix is great! enjoy!

Tracklist:
Tanlines - Real Life (Memory Tapes Remix)
Gucci Mane - Excuse Me (Memory Tapes Remix)
Peter Bjorn & John - It Don't Move Me (Memory Tapes Remix)
Yeasayer - Ambling Alp (Memory Tapes Remix)
Phoenix - 1901 (Memory Tapes Remix)
Datarock - Give It Up (Weird Tapes Version)
Grum - Heartbeats (Weird Tapes Remix)
Midnight Juggernauts - This New Technology (Memory Tapes Remix)
Fool's Gold - Nadine (Memory Tapes Version)
Lost Valentinos - Serio (Weird Tapes Version Extended)
Lost Valentinos - Serio (Weird Tapes Version)
The Silent League - Yours Truly, 2095 ((Memory Tapes Version)
Instamatic - This Is (Weird Tapes Version)

REMIX YOUR BRAIN WAVES

4 comments:

  1. yeah, I love this guys style and I really can't wait to see him live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few Weird Tapes ones you forgot-
    East Hundred- Hammerhead
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Heads Will Roll (should have been the New Years anthem but wasnt)

    i got a few other ones without the original artist name if you want em. I hope i'm good enough for the show with Neon Indian, i just cracked up my truck and i look like frankenstein :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - I know this is old, but could you post the remix collection again? The link is dead.

    ReplyDelete