Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dear,

Dear Avey Tare, Panda Bear, Geologist and Deakin,
Thank you, your music kicks open doors in my head I never knew existed but enters by jumping through a closed window, glass shattering everywhere. It then wildly bleeds all over the furniture leaving animalistic blood stained paw prints everywhere. It aburptly stops in the center of the room calm for a moment, opens its mouth yet utters not a sound but the most true blue sky comes screaming out filling the room with awe and beauty. Slowly the sky drips from the walls exposing the cracked and dreary gray paint, it swirls and swirls getting faster and faster pulling me higher from the inside of my skull then drops me to floor while rushing out my ears from which it came, leaving me totally spent and exhilarated. Gasping for air I lay there on the floor crumpled in the most comfortable position, tears in my eyes, sky in my heart, now I am ready to take on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment