Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Death by cubicle


I know it's been touched upon in many articles, movies and from friends but please what ever you do in your life try and stay out of a cubicle. Sitting in this little square for 8 hours a day really kills me, luckily I have an end in sight with only a week and one day left but god every day when I come home I feel on the verge of death. I work in customer relations for a major airline and thankfully you can't actually call us haha you have to write an email, fax or letter but I swear I feel like John Coffey from the Green Mile, absorbing all this negative energy from people. In the AM when the alarm blasts my head open like an axe swung by Barry Bonds I am immediately filled with rage and I want tell all the children of the world that Santa Claus is a fraud just so they can be as miserable as me. I literally do the same thing over and over all day long with minimal variation, I think that's close to the definition of insanity or something and it just really kills my motivation to do anything positive or creative. Anyway I know "cry me a fucking river" sorry for the rant, long day and I forgot my headphones, I guess I shouldn't complain too much since at the end of next week I'll be able to buy my Shambala tickets. Oh and isnt that pic^ awesome haha

No comments:

Post a Comment